Program Management Internship – Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
Empowering the world to change the world.
Ready to join the team that’s making giving awesome? WeHero for Companies is focused on empowering companies to create positive change and boosting corporate culture. We do this through the creation of immersive volunteer experiences for employees, and corporate giving programs that show real results. We have the experience, best practices, and data to allow companies to create a powerful impact. Better companies.
WeHero is looking for a Program Management intern to create volunteer programs for the employees of WeHero’s corporate clients. You will work side by side with the founding team taking full ownership of WeHero’s volunteer programs. To be successful, you will have a passion for volunteering, have great communication skills, and enjoy having ownership of your own program.
Key Responsibilities & Functions
- Work directly with non-profits to build volunteer programs for WeHero
- Manage volunteer program details, descriptions, and presentation decks
- Be involved with pricing discussions for each volunteer program created
- Keep all programs organized with Google’s suite of tools
- Bring fresh ideas to the table and have a great time doing it!
Essential Job Requirements
- Must be personable and comfortable holding professional conversations with non-profits
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft word, powerpoint, and excel
WeHero Team Perks
- Flexible vacation time
- Company outings and events
- Freedom to self-direct your learning and professional development
- Wake up every day making a positive impact in the world
- PS – We love to have a great time. If work is not fun we’re doing something wrong.